Architect Lakshmi Prasad Ramanujam, G.D. Arch., M.C.A., F.I.V.
- Principal Architect and founding Partner with over 55 years of professional experience. Is currently associated in an advisory capacity and not active day to day practice of the firm. He is one of the senior most architectural consultants of the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Has over the years worked on various prestigious buildings in and around Andhra Pradesh. Has to his successful credit the design and execution of more than 50 cinema theatres in and around AP, including some prestigious commercial complexes, large industrial buildings, residences, hospitals and nursing homes. He is also a panel Valuer for State Bank of Hyderabad, Vysya Bank, ANZ Grindlays Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce. Was involved in the design of more than thirty World Bank aided hospitals handled by the firm for APHMH & IDC and also West Bengal Health Systems.
- He is a Registered Income Tax valuer and panel valuer for State Bank of Hyderabad
- Chief Architect of the parent firm City Builders.
Architect Kaushik Ramanujam, M. Arch (Environmental Design), R.A.C.A.
- Has worked extensively with leading international consulting firms and developers and was responsible for the growth of the office to the present stature. Client list includes, IJM Berhad of Malaysia, Maharashtra Airport Development Company Ltd., National Academy of Construction, CESMA Intl of Singapore, Satyam Computers, Toshiba Plant Systems, Metro Cash & Carry, Tesco Hindustan Limited, State Bank of Hyderabad, Central Bank of India, Andhra Bank, State Bank of India, National Institute of Technology (Formerly REC, Warangal), AP Roads & Buildings Department, M/s Catalytic Software Inc. of Seattle, USA, Etc.
- Has participated successfully in many design competitions all over the country and was successfully secured many prestigious projects for the firm. Has the led the design team and developed the schemes to completion and presentation to a various high profile dignitaries. These successful design competition projects include Andhra Pradesh Judicial Academy, Andhra Pradesh High Court, Chhattisgarh Housing Board, Central Bank of India, Air force Naval Housing Board, Andhra Bank etc. to name a few.
- Has successfully completed the design detailing and development of over 20 integrated residential townships for AP Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Ltd with over 20,000 apartments and 9000 Independent units and a total built up area of nearly 30 million square feet spread all over Andhra Pradesh. Two of the Four Townships within the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation limits with nearly 6000 apartments are completed and handed over for occupation. This unique project was one of kind in the entire country and promoted by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh thru a specially formed company headed by Senior currently serving government officials.
- Completed the prestigious Singapore (Sanskruti) Township Housing Project at Pocharam for Andhra Pradesh Housing Board and CESMA Intl of Singapore (A Wholly owned subsidiary of Housing Development Board (HDB) of Singapore. This project comprised of the Master Planning for 750 Acres of Land and Phase One construction of 2030 apartments in 50 Acres of land spread over 64 Blocks and 14 of these blocks were 10 floor high rise apartments with 3 Million Square Feet of Built Up Area.
- Completed the first approved FDI project in real estate in the country IJM Berhad (A Wholly owned subsidiary of IJM Berhad Malaysia). This integrated township project spread over 35acres comprises of 2340 apartments with a total built up area of over 3.5 Million square feet of Built up Area.
- Completed the Phase One of the integrated township for IJM India Limited (A Wholly owned subsidiary of IJM Berhad Malaysia) near Guntur. This large township is spread over 125 acres of land and slated to accommodate over 3000 apartments and 300 Villas with total Built Up area of over 6 Million Square Feet. The Phase One of this project is completed and handed over comprising of 1200 apartments in 10 storied high rise blocks and all the 300 Villas including a large 9 Acre artificial lake and club house apart from related recreational facilities.
- Participated and won an all India design competition for 700 apartments in a 10 Acres plot in the heart of Hyderabad city for retired and serving defence personnel. This project comprises of 10 Storied High Rise buildings and is now ready for occupation.
- Has completed the design development of over 50 hospitals under World Bank funding in the states of Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal. These hospitals ranged from 750 Bed Teaching hospitals to 30 Bed Community Health Centres.
- Has completed the design and development of 26 Regular Residential School projects under World Bank funding in Andhra Pradesh. These Schools ranged from 600 students to 300 students with all support facilities including dormitories, dining blocks and recreation facillities.
- Completed the Master Planning, Architectural and Engineering Design detailing for the 148 Acre Cargo Hub in the Multi-Modal International Hub Airport at Nagpur (MIHAN) for Maharashtra Airport Development Company Ltd. It comprised of Road and Truck Terminal together with the Warehouses, Cold Storages, Parking facilities for about 1000 trucks, Dormitories, Administration Buildings etc. with a total built-up area of about 1.3 Million Square feet of Built Up Area.
- Has also completed two major Railway Concrete sleeper manufacturing plant projects, one at Badikatu, Nagaur Dist, Rajasthan with a total built-up area of about 86,130 square feet and the other one at Burhwal Railway Station, Barabanki District, Uttar Pradesh with a built –up area of about 92,140 Square feet for M/s Patil Rail Infrastructure Pvt.Ltd.
- Was able to complete a large one-lakh square feet single floor Hypermarket in 180 days from start to finish for Metro Cash & Carry India Pvt.Ltd at Hyderabad. This involved design and detailing including spaceframe with Galvolume insulated double skin wall and roof panels. The entire Hypermarket was Airconditioned. The successful completion of this first project led to the client nominating him to multiple and repeat projects in Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad –2, which were also successfully completed.
- Has also completed the Master Planning for a Mega Food Park project at Mogili village, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, to an extent of 100 acres for M/s Srini Food Park Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Master plan for the Redevelopment of Kurnool Central business center spread over 333 acres.
HOBBIES: Travels extensively, Keen Photographer and a Private Pilot (Hobby Flying).
Architect Usha Kaushik Ramanujam, B. Arch., R.A.C.A.
- R.Usha, is a Senior Architect and Partner of the firm with over 20 Years of professional experience. Primary role involves the overseeing the smooth functioning of the office administration, staff project and staff working deliverables and the most critical project completion monitoring with specific regards to the firms design deliverables.
- Also directly handles all the Interior Design and Detailing projects being handled by the firm.
- Has total work experience of twenty years out of which she worked four years with the reputed South Indian architectural firm of M/s. Zachariah & Thomas, Bangalore. During her tenure there, she has handled various prestigious projects including the Manipal Centre shopping complex, Central Park Hotel for ICDS Group, Fifth Avenue shopping complex for Prestige Builders, Windsor Court Apartments, Deja View Apartments for Unitech Builders, Golden Enclave Club House etc. corporate office complex for Nagarjuna Group. New IG Mint Employees Township at Cherlapally. Ashok Nursing Home, Bangalore. Agadi Nursing Home, interior design for OT at Bangalore Kidney Foundation.
- Worked on the interior design work of the private luxury railway trains for M/s. Patil Tours & Travels in collaboration with M/s.Wagon-Lits, France.