PRASAD ASSOCIATES is an Architectural & Engineering Consulting Services Partnership Firm, in which all the three partners are registered architects with Council of Architecture. The Firm was created in 1986 as an ancillary firm of the parent company M/s CITY BUILDERS, which was originally established in 1940 and over the years the firm is still continuing as a third generation family owned firm.
Over the years the firm has had an opportunity to successfully complete a varied spectrum of projects ranging from Residential Apartments and Integrated Townships, Commercial and Office Spaces, Cinema Theaters, Hospitals & Industrial Buildings. The Firm specializes in delivering to the clients a single point coordinated responsibility of all design disciplines under one single roof. This saves the client from coordinating with multiple consultants and also eliminating discrepancies in coordinated services drawings such as Architectural / Structural / Electrical / Plumbing & Water supply, HVAC etc.
The firm has a marked specialization in the design & detailing of large integrated mixed development residential townships and “Affordable Housing” concepts with a notable experience of having successfully completed about 25,000 Apartments & Villas in various integrated township projects.
The Firm has also worked with highly reputed international consultants from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and the USA on many prestigious joint venture projects and has been able to value add tremendously to these project’s with local design concepts and construction detailing. This work exposure has also enabled to improve the design and detailing to an international level. The Firm’s credibility can be gauged by the multiple repeat contracts by almost all the clients that they have worked for in both Government (Institutional) and Private Sectors.
Other major completed projects include Fifteen Regular Residential accommodating about 600 students each and Bridge course schools accommodating about 300 students each for APSWREI Society of the Government of Andhra Pradesh under World Bank Aided Scheme at Koheda, Dhone, Allagadda, Pattikonda, Nandikotkur, Tallarevu, Pathapatnam , Burugupudi, Allavaram, Jaggampeta and Satyaveedu, Madanapally, Puttur, Viyampet and Komarada. Each of these schools have a built up area of One lakh Square feet for the Regular Residential Schools and Fifty thousand for the Bridge Course Residential Schools.
Also completed more than TWENTY FIVE hospitals and PHC’s for the A.P.H.M.H. & I.D.Corporation, under World Bank aided scheme, in the districts of Adilabad, Karimnagar, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Vishakapatnam, East Godavari, and Mahboob Nagar. Apart from that they have also completed 3 District hospitals (600 BED) at Howrah, Bangur and Darjeeling, Five State General Hospital’s (250 BED) at Vidyanagar, Liluah, Port Canning, Kalimpong and Kurseong and Two Rural Hospital’s (100 BED) at Kakdwip and Bijoygarh, for West Bengal Health Systems under the World Bank Aided hospital project works.
Corporations / Institutions Associated / Working With
- AP Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Ltd (Aprscl)
- Modi Properties & Investments Pvt Ltd
- Karnataka Housing Board
- Naya Raipur Development Authority
- Chattisgarh Housing Board
- Hyderabad Metro Rail
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation
- Raipur Development Authority
- Maharashtra Airport Development Company Ltd
- Satyam Computers Limited
- Maytas Infra
- National Academy Of Construction
- Muncipal Corporation Of Hyderabad (Mch)
- Andhra Pradesh Health & Medical Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
- Andhra Pradesh Roads & Buildings Department
- Andhra Pradesh Housing Board. ( A.P.H.B )
- West Bengal Health Systems Development Project – 11
- Orissa State Health Systems Development Project
- Centre For Cellular And Molecular Biology. (Ccmb)
- Andhra Pradesh Academy Of Rural Development (A.P.A.R.D ) – Formerly N.I.R.D
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre – Shar, Sriharikota.
- Air Force Naval Housing Board.
- Architect Hafeez Contractor
Banks / Financial Institutions Empaneled / Worked With
- Central Bank of India
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd
- State Bank Of Hyderabad
- State Bank Of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- National Insurance Company Limited